Good Governance | Integrity | Athlete Development & Wellbeing | Health & Safety
- Key People
The Australian Cricketers’ Association (ACA) is the collective and representative voice of past and present first class cricketers in Australia.
The ACA was established in 1997 to:
- safeguard the rights of both present and past first class cricketers
- provide for and improve the welfare of its members
- provide advice, services and assistance where deemed appropriate
- pursue initiatives that will ultimately benefit the membership
- promote the sport of cricket.
George Bailey, Michael Hussey, Shane Watson, Neil Maxwell, Marcus North, Lisa Sthalekar